Monday, September 8, 2008

Woosh

I've been drawing robots for a pretty involved comic strip the past few days. They're pretty sweet, if I do say so myself. As I'm supposed to photocopy my sketches, I'll probably post some soon.

In the past week or so, no fewer than seven various different structures have been found in the woods, ranging from sweet huts to sprawling tree forts. Tree Tree, Helter Shelter, and the Opium Den are righteous hangouts.

Downloaded the Grey Album. Danger Mouse is the tits.

Need food now, more later.

3 comments:

Lewis said...

Let's see some robots. You haven't put anything on Deviantart for months.

Chop-chop!

Murdoc said...

I'm just/almost past the conceptual stage right now. I'll post a finished page when I get one, as I'm not doing the inking. It's a big collaborative thing.

Woosh said...

Good writing. Keep up the good work. I just added your RSS feed my Google News Reader..