Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Let he who is without sin throw the first nuke.

Nerd Stuff

Might as well get this out of the way, first. Work on Invernus is coming along smoothly. The cosmology is 60% to completion, and I've got a handful of new gods. Houserules next, then maybe I'll put this shit up on the internet. I've got a freewebs, but no work has been done on that front yet.

More to come.



Cool Shit

So, everyone knows how to use Google as your own personal Napster. Or, maybe you're weird, and you don't. Either way, you can find out how to do do just that here, as well as a bunch of clever Google tricks.

Paper Rock Scissors is a classic. Everybody loves it. But have you ever heard of ULTIMATE PAPER ROCK SCISSORS??

You have now.

BOOM



Mission: Dinner once a week has thus far been a success. Made burgers last week, and they were freaking awesome. Michael and I decided that everyone should have burgers for breakfast, and are in the process of patenting burger toast. I'm unsure as to what I'm making this week, though. Some kind of stew, maybe? I'll keep you posted.

No comments: