Thursday, February 21, 2008

Fuck the whole robot thing.

Stunning Realizations!

I just looked into the mirror. I'm currently wearing a backwards Nightmare Before Christmas cap, my "Art Fag" black t-shirt, and kinda tight pants, and my usual pair of glasses. It was then I realized I could be another stock webcomic character.

I might go kill myself now.

On the other hand...

Should be starting my new job at Kroger soon. Shit, that's just part of the plot. I've been unemployed nearly a month now, and haven't gotten a haircut or a girlfriend. The audience is getting bored!



What the fuck?

For those of you without the nerd gene, the above picture is a Kobold, a reptilian creature who are adept miners, baby-eating-evil, and the descendants (supposedly) of dragons, and inheritors of their sorcerous might.

I fucking hate them, and they don't exist in my campaign setting.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, nerd tangent ahead. Ahem. I've been doing a bit of work on Invernus in the past couple of days, the campaign is nearing a starting point. Nerds, rejoice.

These headers have nothing to do with the content below them.

I've begun work on an awesome (read: really big) art piece on a huge piece of cardboard I nabbed from Bombay when I had the chance. We're talking queen size bed big. It's been getting in my way, so I figured I'd do something with it. Kinda like that dead hooker in my closet. The look on those 3rd graders faces was so worth it.

Wait, what?



Sorry, there's actually no video here, the site I use for this shit just didn't have just the audio, and I'm too tired/lazy to figure out another way to imbed the audio. Anyway, Gorillaz are nothing new, but I really like this song. That, and they played Clint Eastwood on the radio earlier. It was tight.

No comments: