Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rusty Bearings

Changes

Moved in with JJ, Thomas, Adam, and Elliot in that giant house on Third and Oak. Loving every minute. Two giant stories, super cheap rent, close to things, and an unreasonable amount of music, art, and weaponry. That, and old houses are the bomb.

Need to get my bike fixed and my shirts from the house on Somber Way. Also could use a new job. Yeah, quit Subway. Had a pretty chill last day, actually. Booker brought pizza, we were kinda slow, and I wasn't working with any tards. Good stuff.

Some Things Never Change



"You named the shotgun Reason?"
-JJ, about 5 seconds ago

2 comments:

meganwang said...

I did keep my cast, on my mother's request. I thought that the lady would cut through my cast and, ultimately, my leg, but I pulled through injury free and now I'm in a walking boot that I got a mad search for in the Osaka airport.
Would you like me to mail you a trinket while I'm in Taiwan?

Lewis said...

Do you think JJ will listen to Reason?