Monday, April 21, 2008

Disambiguation

Yesterday was...

Shit, there was a yesterday?

Today was interesting.

Work was about eighteen times suckier than it needed to be. The lines were fucking ridiculous, we were understaffed because someone just quit out of the blue, everything was just not in the right place, and one of the new workers tried conversing with me in squeaks and hums. Things brightened up later though, and I made a damn fine sandwich for lunch. I've just recently discovered I like banana peppers a lot. Go figure.

Afterwards, headed home, kind of watched Diehard whilst checking internet things for maybe an hour. Then hopped on my bike and headed down to Cherokee park, where I did the whole Scenic Loop thing. Stopped for a while at this chill spot that no one knows about and tossed rocks into the creek. Very relaxing. Course, beforehand, I managed to stumble a bit and get my shoes soaked, as well as an ugly looking cut. Skipping backwards over water = bad idea.

Biked around sockless for a while (ran into Eli who got fucking tall) before heading home to enjoy a fulfilling dinner of Ramen and peanut butter from the jar. (You are all envious, I know it.)

Tomorrow will be more interesting.

Why? Because NO WORK, that's why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere. We (all five of us)have missed you. But, you're still miles ahead of my blog - which no one but me has ever seen.
Aviva